Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have to skip Wizard World Chicago...But TAYLOR DANE IS GOING TO BE THERE!!

I have to cancel Wizard World Chicago. My wife and I are having a youngin, and we have to do some doctor stuff. I was a little sad at first, but then I took a closer look at the guest list. I saw Taylor Dane was going to be there. Question: Has anyone read any of the comics she's made. What about that latest epic, 12 issue mini-series written by Todd Bridges...No? I'm starting to think skipping anything to do with Wizard Magazine may be a good idea. If you're a 'Twilight' or Wrestling fan though their shitty conventions should be right up your street. I will be attending a convention in Myrtle Beach South Carolina, and a con in Roanoke to replace this one. If someone from 'Different Strokes' is the guest of honor though, I may have to reconsider. I can't compete with Gary Coleman! I'm just a cartoonist. All this makes me very depressed. Taylor Dane?

No comments: