Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've been sketching.

I've been sketching away trying to get the look of the characters for my next graphic novel. I've decided to serialize it online as well as print them up. I got really tired of the convention circuit this past year, if it wasn't for the company of Matt Smith, Dr. Rainey MD and others I wouldn't have been able to stomach it. Anyway, my family and I are in the middle of moving and having another baby, so I want to get a good buffer of pages done before this things live. But, I should be moving fast because my schedule is more condusive to having drawing time. So here are a bunch of character sketches....Enjoy (there may be boobies)

4 comments:

Matthew D. Smith said...

Man, these look great! Looking forward to seeing the book...

The PWA Show said...

Can't wait for this to come out. I'll be buying it immediately. If you ever need any background characters, I'd be honored (both Korey and I) to be in a graphic novel of yours. Just a suggestion...

nullvar said...

Ahem! Does the misses know about these nudy pictures?

But seriously, looking good!

Massie said...

Extras you shall be PWA hosts. I had a lot of my friends dead during that massacre scene in Deadbeat. As far as my wife is concerned, she won't even read comics unless there are dirty parts in them.